birth marks

Any mommies here worry that baby will hVe birth marks on places that are visible (ie. Face) when born? I am paranoid and keep trying to assure myself ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Actually I never got worried about that. I was telling myself that the most important thing is baby to be born healthy (esp since I was also diagnosed with gestational diabetes).. Because some of these stuffs on baby just cant be detected during our prenatal check ups.

I do come across in thinking about it too. But i change my mind perspective in thinking about baby health is more important. No matter what, we will still love our baby unconditionally.

VIP Member

I never thought of that. But even if the baby does, the baby is still my love. Don’t stress too much. Everything gonna be ok.

Me! But I realised can only pray really hard n leave it to God lor. Like other mummies say, this kinda thing can’t control!

Super Mum

I am worried too but this is something we cannot prevent.. So just don't think about it too much and stress yourself.

I don't get paranoid. Accept him/her for what they are. Love him/her at the end it's yours.

Super Mum

I thought if it before but it's something that can't be controlled.

VIP Member

ya I'm worried.. but won't know until baby is born so.. 😔

VIP Member

Yahhh I Guess we ll never know until we see the baby :/

Don’t worry too much about it