4 Replies

U can ask your gynae to write u a memo to state that this pregnancy is healthy and safe. The fibroids are not posing any threat or what. Insurer need official letters from doctors to prove. I have prob with mine too due to a loss last year and they rejected mine despite my harmony report submitted. Therefore I ask my gynae to write a memo to explain on the blood test as some elements are *.. after submission they accepted n the plan went thru.

I wanted to get. But the agent went to indicate I have thalassamia Major blood test pending. Since then it got rejected and requested a lot of paper work and reports. Turn out I am just thalassamia minor. Super pissed off. Now I don’t feel like taking the pregnancy insurance just wait for baby to be born

For me the pregnancy insurance is mainly because I want my child to be insured before birth. Since I will definitely buy after give birth so might as well get it first with the mommy protection perks as well as guarantee protection for unborn child.

Super Mum

It is and you get to convert it to a life plan without underwriting for the kid.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles