diapers

Hi mommies! May i know when to change diapers from newborn to s size?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

S size is 4 to 8kg. When bring baby for check up can find out the weight and adjust from there. But if you have a big baby perhaps newborn diaper may not fit. So you need to use the wearing underwear concept to see if your baby is ready to switch from new born to S. Cos if it is too small for baby, baby may not be comfortable just like if i am L size i wear S.

Read more

I based it on weight..once baby hit the minimum requirement of the weight range printed on the diaper,I will change to the next size..some diaper brand cutting is a bit small,so when it gets too tight around the thighs area,I will change to another size for that brand

Super Mum

It depands on bby thights more than the weight est given on the diapers. My bby was only at 5kg and can even fit s size diapers on some diapers brand. So Basically depands on bby chunky legs and the cutting of the diaper brand

Read more
Super Mum

Depends on your baby’s size/weight. My LO’s 3 months old and still using newborn size. Follow the weight suggestion on the diaper packaging, and also see if the diapers start getting too tight.

VIP Member

Usually by 1month old, most babies outgrow NB size. If you find the diaper at the back very short, can’t cover much of the back, or there’s not enough tape at the front, then time to change.

VIP Member

Based on weight and eye-balling. If you can’t even tape it at ‘3’, then surely you have to change. 😂 I switched to S after a month though.

VIP Member

Depends on if the diaper can secure properly by making sure no frequent leakage at the sides and no redness seen from tightness

TapFluencer

You can 1.follow size guide printed on packaging 2.when u feel that it's tight I changed to S size after a month

Super Mum

When you tape up & the thigh area is too tight.. Then you gotta change the size.

VIP Member

depends on ur baby weight and size. see if it's too tight for him @ the leg area