baby poo poo

Hi mommies, have you encounter your little one not poo for one day. Is it because of the milk and my baby is drinking NAN. Anyone try kendamil milk before

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Normal. But whenever see didn't poo for a day, usually is I forgot to feed Woodward's gripe water. Once fed, confirm 100% next day sure poo and it's poonami type lol

4y ago

For all baby or at certain month then can feed Woodward gripe water

Pretty normal. My 3 month old longest duration of no poop was 9 days! Now at 4 months she goes 2 to 3 times a day. EBF too.

Hi, Yes it is normal for babies to not poop daily. Try giving them water more frequently as it helps more in digestion

VIP Member

It's quite normal but do bring your little one to the pediatrician if this drags on for more than 5 days

Quite normal. My LO after turn 2 months can poop every 2 to 7 days. She's on mixed feed, ebm and nan.

VIP Member

hi, how old is your baby? cause my LO is 11 months old and she sometimes never poo for one day.

4y ago

oh one day is fine! :)

VIP Member

It’s completely normal .. if u encounter its bcoz of milk n may mix more water to fm

VIP Member

Hi, how old is your baby? Because at certain months, sometimes they won't poo for 2 or 3 days

4y ago

My baby is just one month plus

VIP Member

Its normal! Just make sure the colour of the poop is fine.

Super Mum

It’s normal:) not all babies poop daily.