cranky fiancee

hey momma's i just need to rant & get some emotional support here.. lately my soon to be hubs has been feeling cranky due to work as he works every night for 12 hours + dieting to save up for some marriage funds when we're officially married & so tht he can fit better in his wedding outfit.. we usually vc each other in the morning when he's reached home to rest & have small talk with each other but like i said he's been cranky lately due to work/dieting so we don't really talk much & it kinda hurts to feel a little ignored by him then when i try to get some of his attention he flinches.. i know he doesn't mean to be tht way & maybe i'm being self centered right now as i'm not in his position i don't really work due to having some health issues like gastric, asthma & anaemia tht i'm afraid will affect my pregnancy.. Anyways i really wanna try my best to support + understand him better but being preggo makes me have mood swings & cry easily over little things so i need advice on how to cope with this situation as i really don't wanna be self centered only caring about my feelings but not my soon to be husband as i love him so much 🥹❤️#advicepls #firsttimemom

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply