preparing myself for the worst

Might be expecting a miscarriage.. so i just wanna prepare myself & know what options did the doctor gave you other than d&c? Which choice is the best for miscarriage? Roughly how much does it cost for the other options & how long did the doctor gave you MC/HL? Thanks all.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Be strong and be positive. Its good that u are preparing mentally. Ive gone through 3 miscarriages and now popping soon on my 4th pregnancy. Options given by doctor usually depend on how heavy u bleed after the miscarriage. But usually advice to go for d&c. Options that i know, let nature take its cause(given painkiller) and d&c. The first 2 miscarriage, i went for the nature as i dont want to go through any surgery. But the last one wanted to do the same and took medication traditionally and also i was in distraught and in grief. It causes me to continously bleed for 2 months! So i proceed to go for a D&C and found out there is a big leftover tissues from the miscarriage. 3 months after, my rainbow baby baking! So dont give up and be strong okay!

Read more

I had one too last year. I go for natural. You will feel some bad cramps, similar to menses cramps, then it will be expelled out of the body and you'll start to bleed. Prepare some sanitary napkins. Try to stay at home where u have easy access to toilet.

I went to w gynae for the d&c procedure.. 1700 but 900medisave claimable. I asked for 2 weeks of HL to do a mini confinement thereafter. Tk good care and rest well! Hugs

Super Mum

Depends on doc n individual