VALIDITY OF FEELINGS

Hi mga sis! Just need your opinions regarding this: I have been in a relationship with my partner ("partner" since we're not married and not living together) for almost 3yrs. now and I'm currently 5mos. pregnant. In almost 3yrs. time, I'd already introduced him to my family, friends, colleagues. But on his side, the only people he introduced me to is to his family until this day (mother, father, and 3 siblings and I've known his father and his eldest brother way before we've even met). I now feel that he is not proud of me or that I am not good enough to be introduced to the rest of his family or even to his friends. I even asked him if his friends even know that he is in a relationship and he said yes and that they also that we are having a baby. But I can't help but to doubt it because whenever I read his conversations w/ his friends in FB its as if I don't exist! That he is a bachelor! Sometimes I feel like I want to break up w/ him already. If he can't truly accept me and I'm not good enough for him I am more than willing to let him go than to have a "pilit" relationship w/ him. Is it just the hormones, or am I being paranoid for feeling this way? Baka kasi sabihin ang babaw ng rason ko dahil lang hindi pinapakilala sa mga kaibigan or ibang pamilya. But its 3 freakin' years! Thanks in advance sa mag a-advise :)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hormones or not, normal yang reaction mo. Even a person who is not pregnant will be wondering kung bakit ganun ang inaasta ng partner mo. It is better to talk to him about it, let him know what's going through your mind. Baka kasi akala nya okay lang sayo mga ginagawa niya kaya pinagpapatuloy niya. Explain na hindi ka comfortable sa mga kinikilos niya and it is giving you second thoughts about your relationship. Check kung paano niya iaaddress ang issue and if he is willing to change para ma fix ang relasyon niyo.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Well if that's the case, let's just hope for the best. Your priority is correct, baby muna. Everything can be settled naman once nalabas mo na si baby. Have a safe pregnancy! :)