Metro Manila moms and dads, have you ever thought of moving to the province? Why/why not? And where would you go if ever?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My husband wants to settle in their hometown either in Davao or Gensan. Ako naman, I really don't see myself living far from Metro Manila kasi I feel it's more convenient here, all of our needs are very accessible, unlike kung sa province, may ibang wala doon. Iba-iba talaga ang preferences ng mga tao.

Magbasa pa

No since most of my family and friends in the Philippines live in Metro Manila but my dad said that there are nice communities starting to be built around Sta Rosa and Pampanga if you want somewhere outside Manila but not too far :)

Yes. We bought a property in Batangas last year. Fresh pa din ang air dun sa place na binilhan namin ng bahay and madami pang puno. But it's not that far from Manila so we can easily visit relatives if we need to.

It depends kung saan may magandang work. haha. but seriously, if we were to move sa province, siguro cebu, davao, or baguio. medyo parang manila pero mas relaxed yung mga tao.

Yes. In fact we've already been preparing for this. One of the preparations is we built a small house in Batangas.

yes...kc mas tahimik dun at para mailayu ang mga anak sa mga masasamang gawain sa manila...cebu

oo antay lang namin maturnover yung bahay