My husband is having affair with his colleague. how Long will it last?

My marriage is only 2 years. I went to see lawyer. She say i must wait till next year. Coz not 3 yrs. I have proven adultery. She say can’t coz must be 6 months b4 the divorce. Wtf. How can i live my life like that with my son? He now in love spell by her. He slept with her. Doesnt come home. Seriously i dont know what to do. I spoke to my mil. She n her husb is coming over to my house to talk. Till now they doesnt know that he got affair. I want him to confront to all of us. I wan to ask him. If u wan the women. Then u leave me n my dau. What u want. U hv already did alot of wrong things. How u expect me to accept u. Till the extend. The empty his water jug in the fridge. Wtf seriously. If he is in love spell. Then what must empty it is it. May i know hw does this love spell works and how long stay when will he be in his sense? I seriously need to know so i know where i stand. My hus is chinese n she is malay. Seriously i cannot tahan.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just leave. Have some pride. He did the wrong thing not you. Why must you be the one who put in effort to win him back. Seriously. Giving birth and taking care to his child is tough enough , yet he still want to find other woman. To my opinion he can go and eat s*** and die. You can apply a separation deed first then once 3 years you can op for divorce. My past marriage was like this, I ask for divorce but he didn’t want and he keeps telling me he will leave that girl, But after 3 years of enduring, he is still with her. I have to get a lawyer and settle the divorce. Today I’ve found a man that loves me unconditionally and I’m Super happy and lucky despite me having an 8 year old from my previous marriage. He treats my Son better then his own Father as in responsibility wise. Be strong for your kid and yourself. This tough time will past and when you look back it is just a nightmare.

Read more