I am Mom and a Firefighter

This is quite long. But I hope you can read this and pray for US. I'm a Fire Fighter. We vow to be of service to our country.. I never been ashamed of what I am or what's my job, even after all of those negativity thrown to US. We are judge, we are called by many names, some have bases some hasn't. But I still try to understand that they have their own reasons for doing so or might be too ignorant. Still I pray for them. Now amidst this virus we're facing. We ARE the FRONTLINERS, along with the Doctor's, Nurses, PNP, AFP, CDRRMC and our LGU's. We fought knowing what we will be risking. I am a First time Mom and a Firefighter. Everyday I pray that God will shield us from this Virus. That i would be free from it so my baby will be. I envy others for they have the privilege to choose to stay at home and be safe, but we got none. Coz we got a vow to protect our country men, like we always pledge "Kahit saan tawagin ng tungkulin" . I am now 34w4d, as days gets close my anxiety gets stronger.. questions like Am I still safe? Will I'll be able to deliver her safely? Right now all I could do is pray and Let God do his miracle. Let Go. Let God. ?? In behalf of all FRONTLINERS especially those whose facing the same ordeal. We humbly ask for you prayers, to strengthen our shield. And I too shall pray for everyone to be safe and healthy ???

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

stay safe mommy ❤️❤️ and thank you 😊 hindi po kayo papabayaan ng Panginoon dahil nakikita niya po ang kabutihan niyo😇🙇‍♀️. salute to you mommy.

4y ago

Thank you Momma ♥️♥️♥️