12 Replies

I'm taking it now due to some spotting issues. I'm just in my 6th week and unable to see the baby yet. Need to take it for 3 weeks and my appointment back to my OB is due then as well. Just praying everything will turn out fine..

Hi @Denise! I'm in the same situation now and am worried. May I check how are you doing now?

It enhanced nauseas so I had to take diclectin. Vitamin B6 was not strong enough for me. When my diclectin ended, I had headache. I still have 5 more days to finish the course. I cannot wait for it.

TapFluencer

have been taking duphaston since week 5 and No major side effect. initially felt bloated and nauseous but gynae prescribed vitamin b6 for nauseous and now my appetite is increasing 😄

Yup took Duphaston for my entire first trimester. No major side effects but i felt that it amplified my nausea. Once i stopped taking it, my nauseousness also decreased tremendously.

Yep I took it during first tri to stop some bleeding and stabilise the pregnancy. Took it for about a month. No side effects. I’m in third tri now alr :)

I took from first trim till second trim. No worries. I even had the jab as well. Delivered 3 weeks ago and everyting is well.

i have been taking Duphaston since first trimester and I'm still taking it (week 18 now). no side effects at all for me.

Having it now and it’s caused bloated ness and resulted in indigestion. But I take gaviscon and antacid to help.

VIP Member

Taking it now in my first tri too, definitely increases the nausea for me...

TapFluencer

Yes i took it for whole 1st tri no issue.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles