Let's care for our elderly by taking the pledge in #BuildingABakunation 💪

We love our Lolos and Lolas and what better way to show them than making sure they are well, safe, and cared for. 🫶 Gab did not have the privilege to meet my parents—his Lolo D and Lola P, but I find comfort and joy in the fact that he has them as his guardian angels in heaven. 💙 We loved conversations, cracking jokes, sharing meals, watching our favorite shows together, and playing music and sports together. I feel like it nourished my whole being, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. Ganoon kami mag-bonding noon. Ganoon namin ipinapakita na mahalaga at mahal namin ang isa’t isa. That’s how we took care and looked out for each other. I was brought up well-taken care of by my parents. Alaga ako sa masustansyang pagkain, maayos na bahay at pananamit, magandang edukasyon, at kumpletong bakuna. Ngayong malaki na ako, hindi ko man ito maibalik sa kanila, sisiguraduhin ko na maipagpapatuloy ko ang magandang adbokasiya ng malusog na pangangatawan at pagpapa-bakuna ngayong magulang na rin ako. Join us and take the pledge to support #BuildingABakuNation because we care for our elderly love ones. ✍️ https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Let's care for our elderly by taking the pledge in #BuildingABakunation 💪
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply