How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my friends is a single mother. What is the role of family environment and social interaction in developing a baby's intellectual growth and IQ?

11mo ago

The family environment and social interactions play a crucial role in a baby's intellectual growth and IQ. A supportive and stimulating family environment, filled with positive interactions and enriching activities, can provide the foundation for cognitive development. Engaging in activities like reading, talking, and playing with the baby promotes language skills, problem-solving abilities, and social-emotional development. Additionally, social interactions with family members, peers, and caregivers help babies learn important social cues, develop communication skills, and expand their knowledge through observation and imitation. Thus, a nurturing family environment and meaningful social interactions contribute significantly to a baby's intellectual growth and IQ.