How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How much screen time is right for a toddler to not harm her cognitive development and IQ?

11mo ago

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that children aged 18 to 24 months should have limited exposure to high-quality programming or interactive media and should always watch it together with a caregiver to help them understand what they are seeing. For children aged 2 to 5 years, the AAP suggests limiting screen time to 1 hour per day of high-quality programming, again watched with a caregiver. Excessive screen time during these crucial early years can interfere with important activities for cognitive development, such as social interaction, hands-on play, and language development. It is important to prioritize real-life experiences, interactive play, and face-to-face interactions to promote optimal cognitive development and IQ in toddlers.

Are there specific types of toys or games that are beneficial for boosting a baby's IQ?

11mo ago

While specific toys or games cannot directly boost a baby's IQ, there are certain types of toys and games that can support their cognitive development and intellectual growth. Toys that promote sensory exploration, such as rattles, textured balls, or soft toys, stimulate the baby's senses and encourage early cognitive development. Shape-sorting toys, puzzles, and building blocks help develop problem-solving skills and spatial awareness. Simple musical instruments, like drums or xylophones, enhance auditory discrimination and rhythm perception. Additionally, open-ended toys that encourage imaginative play, such as dolls, stuffed animals, or pretend kitchen sets, foster creativity and language development. Ultimately, it is the interaction, engagement, and variety of experiences provided by these toys and games that contribute to a baby's cognitive development, rather than any specific toy alone.

I can't make it on Jun 7. Is there another date that I can sign up?

How important is nutrition in supporting brain development for a newborn baby?

11mo ago

Nutrition plays a crucial role in supporting brain development for a newborn baby. During the first few years of life, the brain undergoes rapid growth and development, and proper nutrition is essential for optimal cognitive functioning. Adequate intake of essential nutrients, including proteins, healthy fats (such as omega-3 fatty acids), vitamins (such as vitamin D and B vitamins), and minerals (such as iron and zinc), is necessary to support neurodevelopment. Breast milk or infant formula provides the necessary nutrients for a newborn's brain development. As the baby transitions to solid foods, a varied and balanced diet should be introduced, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional for specific nutritional guidance based on the baby's individual needs. Providing proper nutrition from the early stages of life is crucial for supporting healthy brain development and promoting optimal cognitiv

What are the best foods for baby's optimal cognitive growth?

11mo ago

To support a baby's optimal cognitive growth, it is important to provide a balanced and varied diet. Breast milk or infant formula is crucial for newborns. As they transition to solid foods, include nutrient-rich options like fatty fish (rich in omega-3 fatty acids), eggs (source of protein and choline), colorful fruits and vegetables (for vitamins and antioxidants), whole grains, dairy products (for calcium and vitamin D), and lean proteins. These foods provide essential nutrients that support brain development and function. Remember to introduce foods gradually and consider individual dietary needs. Consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance.

does genetics play a role in determining baby's IQ???

11mo ago

Yes, genetics plays a role in determining a baby's IQ. Research suggests that intelligence, to some extent, is influenced by genetic factors. Certain genes can contribute to cognitive abilities and intellectual potential. However, it is important to note that genetics is just one factor among many that shape a person's intelligence. Environmental factors, including early experiences, education, and upbringing, also play a significant role in a child's intellectual development. The interaction between genetics and the environment is complex, and it is the combination of both that ultimately contributes to a child's IQ.

TapFluencer

This one from zoom? Can i get link?

11mo ago

Hi, this is not a Zoom session. This is a written Q&A slot.

How do we attend? Any link ?

how to register?

VIP Member

👌🏽