Lo neck is red and have small little spot all over the neck~ I just tried to apply cicaplast baume B5 for him as heard from other mummies is good for eczema ~ anyone any idea is it his skin sensitive to the cream too?

Post image
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my son also have this problem when he was a baby. this is because of the hot weather and your baby sweat. it's usually because your baby's skin is a little bit more sensitive (like my son) so when he sweat these red rashes will form. TCM shops sells a yellow box of powder that can help with this. if you are unsure you can seek for doctor's help too!

Read more
8y ago

I think I know what powder u are referring to ~ Thanx

What body soap is he using? Maybe can try physiogel, Cetaphil, cerave. My son on and off will still get such rash when the weather is too hot or the clothes he wear have sensitive stuff, so after I bathe him using physiogel, the rash lessen.

My child had eczema when he was young and we used NAIF (www.naifcare.com.sg) to bring it down. It has bisabolol which is Chamomile extract which helps to sooth it. You can try the nurturing cream?

My boy has it too especially tat he is very chubby. Sweat gets stuck there and it cant be aired.. Pd prescribed steroid lotion. It got better but it keeps coming back cos singapore is always hot!

My son also has problem of eczema and his PD said he's lack of zinc. She prescribed him Immunped and he got much better after start taking it. Maybe you can give it a try!

Post reply image

you may want to try coconut oil. it's cheap and effective. on top of it all, it's multi purpose. I use it for my boy who has enzema.

VIP Member

It seems like heat rash. Keep that area dry and cool. Apply some calamine lotion to ease the itchy feeling of it.

How old is your little one? If still breastfeeding try to apply the breastmilk?

8y ago

6 months plu ~ still BF