Eczema itch

My LO is 4 months old and has eczema around her neck. I have seen a PD and is applying the cream but she tends to scratch her neck until it is very red. What can I do to ease her itch??? Heart pain...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I had the same problem with my LO. It got so bad until my LO’s neck was inflammed and had to be given a steroid cream to apply for 2 days before given this moisturizing cream - Bioderma intensive Baume. According to my PD, this is what the National Skin Centre uses. After applying & religiously cutting her nails to prevent her from scratching her neck - she is now fully recovered. Please try it.

Read more
Post reply image

Hi mummy, there is a really good moisturizer that I can share with you. However I can’t mention it publicly here. Do PM me k. My daughter was suffering from eczema for many years now and this is now a permanent solution for us.

Hey, I would suggest observe the effect of the medication provided by the PD for couple of days and if there is still not relief then please visit the PD again

VIP Member

Maybe let her wear mittens for now? Do go back to the pd if she doesn't better soon