Baby Meal Schedule

My LO coming to 6 month soon. May I know how often should I feed her per day. Is it 3 times, breakfast lunch and dinner? Did we gave the same food for all meal? Thanks.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

You can start with 1 solid feed first, then gradually increase the frequency:) the guidelines is to introduce a new food every 3 days, so as to be able to look for allergies:) but once some foods have been established as safe for your baby, you can play around with combinations to make it exciting. Although, at this age, they’re quite okay with the same food each time. It’s already more exciting than milk. Haha

Read more
TapFluencer

Hi mummy it depend on you wanna give how many meal but before 1yo their main food is still milk. https://community.theasianparent.com/q/first-food-i-gave-babyi-started-when-5-month-oldi-started-with-1-sc/1682976?d=mobile&ct=q&share=true Hope my post helps!

Read more
Super Mum

Don't need to be 3 times a day. Start with once a day and a small amount then slowly increase. As for food, don't have to be the same every meal but it's good to stick to one for a few days to observe for allergies.

Start with small meal portions. Also try giving different kind of meals so that it developed further eating interests as well as taste buds of the baby.

VIP Member

My girl at 6mo was given cereal in morning for bf, porridge for lunch in infant care. Dinner wise, i may grab a packed baby food for her sometimes.

Start small maybe 1-2 times but small portions and slow let them adjust

TapFluencer

start small & see how it goes... each child is different 😘