Forgetful mummy

Just like the title, i realised that ive been quite forgetful and a little slow after giving birth hahaha. Even my husband agreed with that. Probably too tired juggling everything. Any mummies feel the same? And how do you overcome this?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Whenever possible, rest or sleep more. For important issues, write them onto your phone's calendar or Notepad, or write them onto a notebook to keep track of all the important things and or the day to day stuff. Do things like reading, YouTube, drama watching or play games or just rest - just do whatever you like that can help you to relax.

Read more
VIP Member

me too! ill be walking up and down the room trying to remember what i need to do hahaha i will either ask my hubs to remind me or I'll put in my notes checklist

4y ago

Hahaha i went to ntuc knowing i should buy something but the moment i took the basket, my mind went blank 🤯

Super Mum

It’s normal! Haha.. write down important things or set reminders:) when baby’s more settled and you get more sleep, things will be better

Yup that happens to me too. I do agree that fatigues plays a part. Try put in effort to set up reminders alarm and more organised

VIP Member

Yes it is pregnancy Brain bc of the flood in hormones. It will be normal soon after birth or breastfeeding

VIP Member

Yes me too. Now I have a to do list for urgent stuff that I don’t want to forget

TapFluencer

Yes me too just need more rest things will be better after sometime.

VIP Member

Me too! I will only remember after a week pass by haha

VIP Member

Yes, I feel you! Too many things to do, think and do!

Me too! Haha. I think we are just too tired.