Lately, I am feeling attracted towards an office colleague and I have an inkling he feels the same. We are in the same team. Next week we have a team meet in Goa. I don't know how I will keep a control on my emotions there. I am a married woman with a 7-year-old son. Show me a way out!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Kind of a difficult situation, but I guess, you will have to do a little preparation of sorts. Beforehand only tell yourself what is your limit. For example, you will not get drunk with him, you will maintain a safe distance, and would always be a group when he is around. And even if you are with him, you will have a line drawn in your mind that you are not going to go beyond normal conversation. You have a 7 year old son and a fine married life going on, I am sure, you would know how these infatuations, flings are momentary and when you will move over this, you will feel guilty. Plus, all this is not worth. At the end of everything, you are going to repent being close to the man. So, it is better to have control on yourself at all moments. Sure, have fun and hang around but be stern and adamant on the path you know would lead to problems.

Read more

If you are attracted to a male colleague and he too is, then I suggest that you avoid being with him alone and having long conversations. Because, you both already are attracted to each other, then the more time you will spend together, more attracted you will be towards him. And your otherwise good family life is at stake if you continue flowing with this attraction. And it happens in such cases that one is not able to have control on one's feelings and think that nothing will happen and I will stop here or now. But, then the person keeps going with the emotions and spoils one's present and future. So, I suggest, do not have intentional personal meetings or outings with this man, and keep it as professional as possible.

Read more

if you already know what your feelings are and are finding it difficult to handle them, stay away as much as possible. especially in a setting that you are about to go to, make sure you are never alone with him and that there is always a group around. avoid or limit your drinking too, as it may make you lose your inhibitions for the time being. and any time you feel you're losing control, try and head over to another female colleague and start talking or move away with them.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16175)