Rants

This is will be the last time you will see me laughing at your jokes, being dramatic? Yes. I will distance myself for those people who will not appreciate me for who I am. Being insecure? Yes. I felt irritable to those people not seeing my worth, everynight I am attacking anxiety. Am I not enough? Am I worth it to be love for? How to change myself for real if every kindness and patience that I show to all of you is abusing it. I am controlling myself, I am giving myself more patience and I am doing my best to let myself change for the better. This is the one favor I am requesting, can you help me with that? Maybe I am suffering a mild depression because of what I loss. Maybe I am showing a bratty attitude but please help me to avoid it by not showing anything that it may cause pain for me. Everyday I am praying that everything will be okay. Some of you will chat me or message me ano na naman problema mo? Ang drama mo. Etc etc. It will not help I swear. Some of you will say this is not the right app for ranting. Hmmm some of you will bash me those anonymous people out there but thank you in advance.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

sis I think postpartum yan.. kaya mo naman labanan sis find a strong support system, sa OB mo sa husband, family and friends mo I'm sure naman marami ang makakaintindi sayo.. mahirap labanan ang depression and anxiety kung wala kang katuwang or professional help man lang.. seek an advice sis meron din naman mga online forums na makakakuha tayo ng moral support dahil same ng dinadanas sa buhay, It's ok not to be ok lalo na tayong mga nanay na subsob sa trabaho, gawaing bahay at pag aalaga ng bata.. Mahirap pag sarili kalaban natin ehh, sis I genuinely pray for your inner healing and God Bless ☺

Magbasa pa

Learn to love ur self. Appreciate what life has to offer. Indulge yourself with people, things and surroundings that gives u comfort and shelter. Have someone who will Listen to you. If you are afraid to talk to someone you know about your feelings, you might find an acquaintance that wont judge you. Most of all pray that everything will be OK. And this is for the best. It might be difficult and hard to believe but things has its purpose. We just need to pray and we will understand it at the right time

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thank you. 🤗😊💕 May the Lord bless you more 💕

I feel you, its ok lng nman na I express mo yung feeling mo in any way you want.. Kc khit papano nkaka release din ng konti kahit papano. Kesa nman magself pity ka, mas kung anu ano papasok sa isip mo na negative kpag hndi mo sya nailalabas.. Lakasan mo loob.. Love your self first sis

Hi sis..pls be strong. For whatever reason it is that is causing your anxities, pray to God. Ako din merong pinagdadaanan though 6mos pregnant with my first baby but hold on lng tayo sa knya. Please message me

4y ago

Sawang sawa nako sa problema. Ang sakit sakit na 😭 Yung tipong ang baba na ng tingin ko sa sarili ko. Yung tipong kinukumpara nako. Nakakababa ng self esteem. 😭 Ayoko siraan asawa ko kahit kanino pero sobrang sakit na.

Hi dear message mo ako :) hndi ko kasi maclick ung page mo.ewan koba kung bakit.ayaw magopen.

Naka anonymous ka din naman..Wrong grammar ka pa 🙄

4y ago

Hmmm. Then correct me if I am wrong 🤗 Stop being perfectionist my dear. 😊

Naiintindihan kita.. 💕

I feel you.

Up

Up