Rants

This is will be the last time you will see me laughing at your jokes, being dramatic? Yes. I will distance myself for those people who will not appreciate me for who I am. Being insecure? Yes. I felt irritable to those people not seeing my worth, everynight I am attacking anxiety. Am I not enough? Am I worth it to be love for? How to change myself for real if every kindness and patience that I show to all of you is abusing it. I am controlling myself, I am giving myself more patience and I am doing my best to let myself change for the better. This is the one favor I am requesting, can you help me with that? Maybe I am suffering a mild depression because of what I loss. Maybe I am showing a bratty attitude but please help me to avoid it by not showing anything that it may cause pain for me. Everyday I am praying that everything will be okay. Some of you will chat me or message me ano na naman problema mo? Ang drama mo. Etc etc. It will not help I swear. Some of you will say this is not the right app for ranting. Hmmm some of you will bash me those anonymous people out there but thank you in advance.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Naka anonymous ka din naman..Wrong grammar ka pa 🙄

4y ago

Hmmm. Then correct me if I am wrong 🤗 Stop being perfectionist my dear. 😊