Last March, my Cebu Pacific flight got cancelled due to unexpected system changes. They informed me that as compensation, I will be provided a free ticket to any domestic flight. Can I still avail my free flight even if 3 months have already passed?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hubby and I also experienced the same thing! They usually give a heads up regarding the cancellation and you can arrange your free domestic flight right away or book it within a certain range of time. As for us, we were able to book a flight 2 months after the cancelled flight. Only, we had it processed via phone call and not on any Cebu Pac branches. You can contact their hotline 7020-888.

Magbasa pa

My friend's domestic flight recently got cancelled and yes, she was also given a free flight to compensate for the inconvenience. She said that arranging of booking needs to be done over the phone via Cebu Pacific's hotline 02 7020 888. I suggest you also double check it by calling them and you just have to give your cancelled flight number for confirmation.

Magbasa pa

Hi Let, I experience that one last year and they give us also a free domestic ticket because of the cancelled flight. Well I think there is a certain due date on that if im not mistaken if you have the card its stated at the back . recommend you to call in cebu pacific hotline Tel: +632-7020-888. Hope it will help :)

Magbasa pa