🎫 Baucar Boss Mama RM150 Untuk Dimenangi!

LAST CHANCE untuk 2023! Jadi 5 pemenang bertuah untuk menang baucar RM150 bagi pembelian di Bossmama! Sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

🎫 Baucar Boss Mama RM150 Untuk Dimenangi!
88 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

My answer : B : Real Support - Bismillah semoga terselit rezeki saya dan baby saya . 1) Pregnancy friendly 2) Plus size friendly 3) True to size 4) V-back design support back coverage 5)Suitable for direct feeding or pumping and also can both at the same time 6) Suitable for manual pump or wearable pump 7) The most important is hygiene,antibacterial,use premium cotton,cooling and soft on skin The Real-Support Bra was made with every mother in mind, starting at pregnancy! Whether you like to nurse directly . Exclusively pump,or you just want a comfortable wire-free bra for all day wear . This bra will give you what you need . The Real-Support Bra is Malaysian made with a unique cotton Lycra blend to ensure maximum comfort all day and night. Done follow and support The Real-Support Bra and Bossmama.my❤️ My ig : fzzahyuns_

Baca lagi

❤️My answer B-Real Support The Real-Support Bra by Boss Mama The only bra you need for pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond. The Real-Support Bra bra was made with every mother in mind, starting at pregnancy! Whether you like to nurse directly, exclusively pump, or you just want a comfortable wire-free bra for all-day wear, this bra will give you what you need. The Real-Support Bra is Malaysian-made with a unique cotton lycra blend to ensure maximum comfort all day and night. Convenient pull-down for easy nursing on-the-go. Unique design to slot in and hold your breast pump. 95% cotton - soft and breathable. Discreet design doesn't show under clothes. Does not come with built-in padding, but you can use our Removable Bra Padding and/or Disposable Nursing Pads with it! This product was lovingly made in Malaysia. Done follow.

Baca lagi

ANSWER : Real-Support The Real-Support Bra was made with every mother in mind, starting at pregnancy! Whether you like to nurse directly, exclusively pump, or you just want a comfortable wire-free bra for all-day wear, this bra will give you what you need. The Real-Support Bra is made with a unique cotton lycra blend to ensure maximum comfort all day and night. * Convenient pull-down for easy nursing on-the-go. * Unique design to slot in and hold your breast pump. * 95% cotton - soft and breathable. * Discreet design doesn't show under clothes. done follow ✅ @theasianparent_my ✅ @bossmama.my 🧸 @nadinethebossbaby 💜

Baca lagi

ANSWER : Real-Support The Real-Support Bra was made with every mother in mind, starting at pregnancy! Whether you like to nurse directly, exclusively pump, or you just want a comfortable wire-free bra for all-day wear, this bra will give you what you need. The Real-Support Bra is made with a unique cotton lycra blend to ensure maximum comfort all day and night. * Convenient pull-down for easy nursing on-the-go. * Unique design to slot in and hold your breast pump. * 95% cotton - soft and breathable. * Discreet design doesn't show under clothes. done follow ✅ @theasianparent_my ✅ @bossmama.my 🧸 @nadinethebossbaby 🧸

Baca lagi

ANSWER : Real-Support The Real-Support Bra was made with every mother in mind, starting at pregnancy! Whether you like to nurse directly, exclusively pump, or you just want a comfortable wire-free bra for all-day wear, this bra will give you what you need. The Real-Support Bra is made with a unique cotton lycra blend to ensure maximum comfort all day and night. * Convenient pull-down for easy nursing on-the-go. * Unique design to slot in and hold your breast pump. * 95% cotton - soft and breathable. * Discreet design doesn't show under clothes. done follow ✅ @theasianparent_my ✅ @bossmama.my 🧸 @nadinethebossbaby

Baca lagi
TapFluencer

😍 Answer: B; Real-Support 🌹Boss Mama memperkenalkan The Real-Support Bra untuk membantu melancarkan perjalanan ibu-ibu menyusu. 🌹 Reka bentuk yang sesuai untuk menyusukan dan mengepam pada masa yang sama. 🌹Menggunakan material yang sejuk dan lembut pada kulit serta anti bakteria. 🌹Mesra ibu mengandung dan menyusu serta mempunyai saiz bermula XS-2 XL yang mempunyai pelbagai warna. Ig: liena.hh Thank you bossmama dan theasianparent_my ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Baca lagi

answer : B Real-Support Real-Support Bra are 💚pregnancy friendly 💚plus size friendly 💚true to size 💚V-back design support back coverage 💚suitable for directfeeding or pumping and also can both at the same time 💚suitable for manual pump or wearable pump 💚 the most important is hygiene, antibacterial, use premium cotton, cooling and soft on skin ✅️Done follow ig @theasianparent_my and @bossmama.my My ig @ukhti.atikah94 🥰

Baca lagi

Jawapan: B Real-Support The real-support bra (lace limited edition) diperlukan semasa kehamilan dan selepas bersalin. Bra tanpa wayar yang selesa dipakai sepanjang hari. Campuran kapas lycra yang unik untuk memastikan keselesaan maksimum sepanjang hari dan malam. ▶️ Reka bentuk unik untuk memasukkan dan menahan pam payudara dan invisible under clothing ▶️ 95% kapas ▶️ lembut dan selesa

Baca lagi

Jawapan B, Real-Support Proses penyususan secara langsung dari badan sangat penting untuk saya kerana saya sentiasa mengidamkan penyusuan susu ibu secara premium sehingga 2 tahun. Bersadasarkan pengalaman saya bra yang bagus sangat membantu dalam menghasilkan susu yang banyak & baik. Sangat berharap dapat mencuba produk terbaharu dari Bossmama_my ini & barangan yang lain 🥰

Baca lagi

JAWAPAN : Real-Support Boss Mama memperkenalkan The 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥-𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 Bra untuk membantu melancarkan perjalanan ibu-ibu menyusu. Teringin nak menang giveaway dari theasianparent , setiap kali giveaway tak pernah miss join. Harap ada lah rezeki sebelum bersalin nie .

Baca lagi