Hi mummies, may I know what kind of pot u all use to cook red date tea during confinement ? And why ? I think stainless steel pot not so good right ? Thanks

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My mum used the ceramic slow cooker to cook, then pour them into thermal flasks when done - and I'll just drink directly from the flasks so there's about 2-3 flasks filled at the start of the day, then maybe a second time cooking in the later part of the day if not enough :)

Used the slow cooker pot. Some pple use the ceramic kind. Whatever u use - it will leave a smell or stain - if u are going to be making a lot of the red date tea ya

VIP Member

My mother in law uses claypot to boil the red dates drink. She had no issue with the smell or stain residues. She used Tanyu Claypots

Read more
7y ago

She will pour it into a thermal air pot. Then i will just pump the amount i want to drink.

You can use slow cooker. I'm using the aerogaz slow cooker and I love it.

Just normal stainless steel (brands: zebra and WMF) pots will do.

VIP Member

I used slow cooker pot

VIP Member

Claypot that made of ceramic

7y ago

But how to keep the red date tea warm always ? Always on fire to heat up the Claypot ?

I use slow cooker

VIP Member

Slow cooker

I used corningware

5y ago

when done. scoop as much as possible into hot thermal flask. when drinking. I will scoop partial from balance in corningware and mix it with the hot in the thermal flask. red date tea must be drank hot if not warm