Any mummy took sole custody(with supervised visitation) of your child without any maintenance?? How you manage your life with your lo. I have prepared a draft deed of separation. Now my husband alot of things he doesnt agree to it. I will be seeing my lawyer again next week to revised n prepare again. This mother fucker thinks its easy. I have been paying alot if $. I thank god i hv savings. My divource only takes place next year. My marriage only 2 years. My husband whom is having affair with his mistress. I have come to conclusion not to be with him whom has physically abuse me. Dilema situations everyday scolding me vad words n so on. He doesnt give a damm about my lo. I am strong because i have family support. Sick with such man on this earth.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You prepare the separation paper and you expect him to sign it blindly? -.- Child Custody issue is not bringing justice to either parties. So I don't see how either party adultery matters to the court. If he wants to be an equal parent, then maybe can consider joint custody with shared care and control. Studies has shown children with both parents in the life fair better emotionally and are more happy.

Read more
7y ago

For supervised access, you need to prove that he is dangerous to your child, not yourself. Your lawyer might ask you to file for PPO but the burden of proof is on you. All in All, I suspect this marriage is gone and a lot of acrimony both parties but that does not neccessary meant that either parties don't love the child of the marriage. A lot of times separation and shared care and control help reduce acrimony with the passage of time. Parties only see eachother twice a week during handover. This pointing of knife thing is very funny, I read cases where the husband is cutting fruits then the wife and him have an arguement. The wife wrote in the affidavit that they had an altercation and the husband is holding a knife and she felt threatened. Considerating that I am man and 1 year away from divorce and fought closed to 8 months for shared care and control. I believe both me and wife have spent close to $40K in legal fees. My advise is don't fight just sit down and come up

"This mother fucker thinks its easy. I have been paying alot if $. I thank god i hv savings." -> I don't understand why you are paying money to draft a separation deed when there is no one to mediate for both aprties. Just file for divorce or GIA and seek court mediation. The Judge will help tame both parties and come to a consent agreement.

Read more
7y ago

i was stupid to do a deed of separation which i paid $1500. fucker doesnt agree to my terms. nvm. i wait patiently next year

I was divorced 4 years ago with joint custody, no maintence , no access. 2 years ago I change to sole custody with no maintenance and no access .changed my Son surname . My Son doesn't even know that man exist . Sole custody won't be granted if that man objects to it . NOT EASY to fight. Best is to get his consent and sign

Read more

Why no maintenance? You should get alimony and maintenance from him. I went for joint custody with maintenance for our kid. I think for your case you have solid grounds to request for that. What did your lawyer say?