Affairs

U know that your husb is having an a affair. He doesnt wan to admit it. As a wife you have asked him. And he still doesnt want to admit it. I want to exposed this to his family member. I just dont know hw to go about. How to confront the women that having an a affair with my husband. Our marriage is just less then 3 years. I have 1 year old baby girl. I am devasted of this act. I have all the evidence proof. I have not seek a lawyer yet. I just want to know where i stand. He only comes home 2 times a week. How

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Been thru this a month ago. Exactly same phase same emotion same senerio - a daughter. Found out my hub has been keeping this bloody xxxx for years. Even at time when I jus gave birth de next few days. He go find her etc. I was broke down. Totally torn. As he was driving grab / Uber part time in d evening. Whenever he told me he was driving, actually he was out w her. I has got nth left beside him, daughter, d house. I belief you’re also feeling d same as me. Like daughter usually marry out le like pour out d water. So, jus as I started my new employment, I found out all these. And I rmb clearly. On the 3rd day of my new job, the very morning he send me to work, I told him- let’s divorce. He thought I was crazy and I told him- I’ll tell mom ( which is my mil ) about it. The next moment I shut him off my contacts. Send those evidence and told my mil I wanted to divorce. Ding ding dong dong, my mil talked to him, bro in law flew back from overseas and chatted w me. He ask me one golden question. - are the goals we’re looking at are of the same direction? If yes, work something to go to it. If not, jus leave the marriage. So eventually, we worked things out. And he’s still on probation to me. LOL. What I’m trying to say here is. Follow your heart and ask this question. what are the goals you guys are looking at?

Read more