Affairs

U know that your husb is having an a affair. He doesnt wan to admit it. As a wife you have asked him. And he still doesnt want to admit it. I want to exposed this to his family member. I just dont know hw to go about. How to confront the women that having an a affair with my husband. Our marriage is just less then 3 years. I have 1 year old baby girl. I am devasted of this act. I have all the evidence proof. I have not seek a lawyer yet. I just want to know where i stand. He only comes home 2 times a week. How

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You have the evidence. There's nothing much to proof. I will file for divorce. No free chances. Reasons: How would you know the woman is clean? How would you know how many women has he slept with? How do you know if he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases or HIV? Do you want to risk for your health safety to still be with him? What's the point of confronting the woman? Be thankful for her else you wouldn't have know your hub is commiting adultery. Do you want to risk your child's health safety with her father?

Read more
7y ago

i will babe. thnx u