Are KAKANINs such as palitaw, pichi-pichi or sapin-sapin safe for toddler's tummies? :)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think it is fine as long as you feed your little one in moderation. Also, make sure you slice it in little portions to prevent choking. Always keep an eye on him as he/she eats (especially if you are letting him/her feed himself/herself). Avoid too much sweet kakanins as well like sapin-sapin, biko with ubod or even pichi-pichi.

Magbasa pa

Yes, they can eat kakanin at that age. Just be careful that it's not been exposed to direct sunlight or fresh from the ref. If possible, reheat it.

Safe if they are home made because you are sure they are clean. If you are buying them from street vendors, then i would say no.

As long as they are prepared clean and cooked properly it won't hurt to give some. And they taste delicious too!

I guess it would't hurt if you give your toddler such foods. Just make sure they;re properly prepared.

I think it's okay to give it your toddler. Just make sure it is properly cooked and prepared

Usually, I give them a bite and see for any "unusual" reactions. :)