Cheating Husband who makes less money than me

Just found out my husband of 8 years has been cheating on me. I'm devastated but more concerned for the kids - they are 3 and 5, and from every study I have read, divorce is one of the worst things that can happen to a child. I can't bear to do this to them but at the same time, I'm not sure I can ever forgive my husband. I am not financially dependent on him (I actually make more money than him). He is still a great father...I really don't know what to do. Please help.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First and foremost, sorry for what have happened to you, it did happened to me, and I found out while my newborn is 1.5mths(he cheated on me while i was in confinement and away @ mums place) Its not an easy road, and I have to say, talk things out. End day, is he worth another chance? By giving him the final and last chance allow your kids as well as yourself to have a final chance to see him well. If he doesnt chooses you, and still repeat his mistakes then maybe its time to reconsider. I know how you feel. Because Im a mum of 3 little devils and whenever things turn sour for me and hubz I cant help but to feel afraid of whats going to happen to the kids. Its not easy to get over it mentally, and it takes time. It has been nearly 2 years since the cheatint matter and i still cry silently because memories flashback, stay strong... because you are the pillar of em' kiddos =)

Read more