Just to share my struggles .. I'm a SAHM ever since my baby Is born . He is now 8 months old . I quitted my job to be a SAHM cos I have no other help . Mil and mom not in good health . However , I really struggle being a SAHM.. Don't get me wrong , I really enjoy the bonding time with my baby , witnessing his milestones .. But I struggle becos my husband often work till quite late n I'm alone with baby most of the time till he comes home. I bring baby with me to run errands like grocery shopping etc. but I can't bring baby with me if I need to go to the salon, go for my dental appointment etc.. Not so convenient .. I've been postponing my dental appointment etc cos weekends my husband though not working but he is not a hands on father , doesn't really wanna help me with baby . I have nobody else to approach . Feel so alone . Any SAHM with same situation as me?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Any mummies who is not after branded lifestyle keen to simple a chat together? It's hard to follow especially those rich sahm always sharing their luxury lifestyle with nice food, oversea etc. Envy too much will cause depression and stress to our own life too.

8y ago

Lets link up altogether mummies!

i'm a SAHM too. my baby is 9 mths and i know how u feel. always alone with lo home and hub will only be back at 1030.. my mum not longer around and dun stay with in law so nobody help at all too.. but i'm lucky tat hub learn to take care of her..

I'm a SAHM to a primary 1 and a 10 months old. It's not easy. I'm juggling too many things at a time. I'm tired and I'm stressed too. I broke down so many times. I wish someone understands me too. You're not alone Mummy *hugs*

Dental appointment etc is just short while. If your baby has a routine u can make the appt at baby nap time and go ahead, hubby doesn't need too much effort in this case. This is how I handle my kids now...

VIP Member

Drop me a email with ur number name. Header parent town sahm grp. So i can create and add u all in. Here cant pm, and i dun think u all wan leave ur no publicly too. [email protected]

VIP Member

Hey mama - join a WhatsApp Chat group with kiddos your age. Take turns with the other mamas to watch over each other's bub. :)

its not easy! sometimes i dont even have the time for a bathe and feels smelly yet still need to press on.

Lets link up mummies! Add me in FB. Eliza Shen, its the same display pic this app.

VIP Member

I saw eliza on fb. Can try finding on fb and we exchange number:)