Using headphones for pregnancy

Hi All I've seen pregnant moms using headphones for their pregnant belly. Anyone used it before? Can I use any type of headphones or are there specific type?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don’t think you really need to use headphones. That’s a little bit extreme. I doubt the sound travels to the baby the same way it does for direct contact with adult ears. I believe atmospheric/environmental music is enough.

Yes I seen mommies doing that during pregnancy period. There’s no specific brand to choose from, just don’t switch on the music too loud I think there will do the trick.

BellyBuds are specialized speakers that gently adhere to your baby bump and allow you to safely play memory-shaping sound directly to the womb.

TapFluencer

I just played music on regular speakers. I knew it worked cos my baby used to prefer Bon Jovi songs 😂😂 (or I thought she did!)

TapFluencer

I put my hp on top of my stomach n play the YouTube baby song n let my baby listen to it, my baby will move n kick mi.

VIP Member

I didn’t. Cause when you go gynae they will show you. I try to make it a relax one and focus on my well being 😂

VIP Member
5y ago

Thanks for the info :)

VIP Member

any headphone can work 👍

Any headphones will work.