Headphones and kids 🎧

Headphones could be the thing that prevents your child from listening in the future. 😰 Here’s how you can protect it. https://sg.theasianparent.com/heres-signs-of-hearing-loss-in-kids-and-how-to-protect-their-ears

Headphones and kids 🎧
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email [email protected] and get all your problems solved.

Read more

thank you

TapFluencer

👌

VIP Member

🥺