Sex trouble with hubby

I've not have sex with my hubby since we found out I was pregnant in early 2016. Baby was born prematurely and is stable now. Recently I told hubby I hope to have another baby in a few years time. He said he doesn't want to because he is afraid I will have another premature delivery. Last night, I tried to initiate sex but his body language tells me he is not keen. I feel so upset. What should I do? It has been so long and I want to get intimate again.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To solve this issue I would first look at data to find out why you had a premature baby? Was it medical? Or was it a “lifestyle” factor (no blaming - just stating facts) Lifestyle factors for premature births include: 1. Smoking in early pregnancy 2. Second hand smoke exposure 3. Obesity 4. Being underweight 5. Too much exercise If the premature birth happened because of one of those 5 reasons the good news is you can do stuff to prevent it from happening again. Going by data you can Eliminate your husbands fear of a premature baby and hopefully plan for your second child. Best of luck mama

Read more