I gave birth a year ago and my husband doesn’t want to have sex

He tells me that now that I am a mother I should not be having sex. What should I do? #firsttimemom

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did he help with taking care of the baby. Maybe he is tired and no mood for that. We only had sex 2 yrs later and it was when we went holiday and jus the two of us because we want to have another child. At home, really no urge cause everyday take care of my child alr very tired.. Not sure about him but i guess no needs too cause he didnt say he want too.

Read more

this is not normal.Having a kids already dosen't mean we dont need a sex.Ask him a valid reason.Having a sex sometimes its okay but totally nothing is different thing😮hugs for u mummy

Actually we stopped having it when i was pregnant n probably started again only mayb 2yrs more or less.. but then both of us dun need it.. just because we wanna plan for another baby… 😅

I'm the opposite site, my spouse always wants to hv sex, but I'm the one who reluctant to hv,,even since become a mom,, sometimes I just gave in without a lust feeling

WTH.. then what if both of u want second kid? still need to have sex right? sound like he doesn't love u anymore. Ask him for a reasonable answer

Have you heard of the Madonna-whore complex? Sounds like your husband has that. See a therapist with him. This is not healthy. Hugs babe!

12mo ago

very interesting. just wow!

Elvis presley had the same issue. refused to have sex with wife after his wife had given birth. it's a psychological issue

what rubbish. he must have a reason he’s not telling you

find another guy who wants to satisfy u then