Help insurance

I’ve been looking for insurance and I’m so overwhelmed. Can you share w me if you bought just basic prenatal or bundle? Which agency you went with and how much you have to pay? Why did you choose that?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took prudential maternity insurance bundled with life insurance (for me while im pregnant, and both will auto transfer to baby once born) prumum + prulife. For prumum, Depends on the total amount coverage they have up to $5k, $10k & $15k something like that and price varies. I took the coverage till $5k, had to pay one time payment $300+ for prumum. The life insurance is add on $91/month. For hospital insurance, im paying $19/month and annually they will deduct your medisave i forgot how much. To saveguard myself and baby in the event of complication.

Read more
11mo ago

I also bought pru, will cover until 4yo and yes can convert to hosp plan without underwriting. I paid $798 lumpsum then for life insurance is $89/month. But i heard from friends seems AIA is the best but i dont know any AIA agent so at that point of time i just went ahead with pru