Help insurance

I’ve been looking for insurance and I’m so overwhelmed. Can you share w me if you bought just basic prenatal or bundle? Which agency you went with and how much you have to pay? Why did you choose that?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hello! I would like to suggest AIA - honestly maternity plans in SG are just a safeguard and are pretty standardised - but if you have a maternity plan the good thing is that you can convert to a hospitalisation plan for your baby later on! I was very thankful to AIA because I was able to get plans for my preemie baby within the first few months which came in handy later on with all the baby illnesses! I paid around 300 i think for my maternity plan! Also having a good agent would help ◡̈ Feel the vibes and see who you feel you have a better rapport is and is helpful! I got mine through those mummy market goodie bag giveaway kind and she’s been really helpful! hope you find one too ◡̈

Read more
10mo ago

it depends if your kid is a premie and any conditions born with!

I took prudential maternity insurance bundled with life insurance (for me while im pregnant, and both will auto transfer to baby once born) prumum + prulife. For prumum, Depends on the total amount coverage they have up to $5k, $10k & $15k something like that and price varies. I took the coverage till $5k, had to pay one time payment $300+ for prumum. The life insurance is add on $91/month. For hospital insurance, im paying $19/month and annually they will deduct your medisave i forgot how much. To saveguard myself and baby in the event of complication.

Read more
10mo ago

I also bought pru, will cover until 4yo and yes can convert to hosp plan without underwriting. I paid $798 lumpsum then for life insurance is $89/month. But i heard from friends seems AIA is the best but i dont know any AIA agent so at that point of time i just went ahead with pru

Sure, it might seem a bit overwhelming at first glance, but bundling can offer some peace of mind knowing that you're covered for various scenarios. Plus, dealing with just one insurer simplifies things a lot. As for the cost, it's definitely a factor to consider, but weigh it against the coverage you're getting. Sometimes, paying a bit more upfront can save you from unexpected expenses down the line.

Read more

Hi, I’m a prudential agent also currently in my 3rd trimester, waiting for my LO to arrive. If you don’t mind can pm me. I can share more of prudential maternity plan with you. 😊

I buy a life insurance start from my baby in my tummy. The cover before baby born is protecting the life of mine, after baby born is protecting my baby.

TapFluencer

AIA Mum2Baby