Hi. This isnt totally a question i just wouldn't want to post something like this on any social media which i cant post anonymously or else they might judge my husband poorly right away . I just need to share. I got married to a man that I really love. The thing is i came from a little well off fam. I go to FEU, while my husband isn't that much. His mom is a sari sari store owner, and his dad is a rice farmer. I dont mind that at all, my family doesn't either. I live with them embracing the kind of life he can give to me and our 2 month old daughter. My sentiment is that, it is my birthday today... and we are in my sisters house weve been here for over a couple of weeks now because a relative just passed away, so we are almost running out of money, i know that he couldnt do anything here in my sisters house to earn money, because if we were home theres a possibility he could from vulcanizing and we have this billiard table. Its just that, he knows that my birthday is coming, and just told me that he's sorry if he hasnt got anything for me when its my first birthday together. Yes, we got in a relationship and i got pregnant and gave birth in less than a year, but he's been courting me since 2015. I just dont know... i feel sad, and i am actually crying in the bathroom because i dont know if its okay to tell him that i am hurt because he doesnt have anything for me for my birthday it sounds so childish but i dont know i really am so sad. This isnt quite a question i just need to share this out. Thank you.

40 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Eto talaga tumatak sa isip ko sa pag attend ko nang isang personality development where they tackle your emotion, career, spirituality, and finance: When poverty comes in, love comes out of the window. Mind over heart na talaga labanan ngayon sis. Kung hindi lang ako nabuntis, hindi ko rin alam gagawin ko, kase i got pregnant last october and i know it's God's will if everything goes smoothly the way you expected to. That is my belief. Nabuntis lang nga ako ng kainuman ko we barely know each other and dated pa pero due to his schedule sa work, nawala at di na nagparamdam until i waited for a month just to confirm my pregnancy. i bravely confront kung ano magiging plano. Mabuti nalang talaga Lord alam mo kung sinong tao. Those situation draw me closer to God. Mas nakilala ko kung sino talaga sya. Since di kami nagkikita since may pandemya pa, but di ka talaga matatablan ng emotions mo pag alam mong si God ang gumagawa ng paraan at nag mamaneuver ng heart, utak at bibig mo 🙏🙏 laban lang tayo

Magbasa pa