Hi. This isnt totally a question i just wouldn't want to post something like this on any social media which i cant post anonymously or else they might judge my husband poorly right away . I just need to share. I got married to a man that I really love. The thing is i came from a little well off fam. I go to FEU, while my husband isn't that much. His mom is a sari sari store owner, and his dad is a rice farmer. I dont mind that at all, my family doesn't either. I live with them embracing the kind of life he can give to me and our 2 month old daughter. My sentiment is that, it is my birthday today... and we are in my sisters house weve been here for over a couple of weeks now because a relative just passed away, so we are almost running out of money, i know that he couldnt do anything here in my sisters house to earn money, because if we were home theres a possibility he could from vulcanizing and we have this billiard table. Its just that, he knows that my birthday is coming, and just told me that he's sorry if he hasnt got anything for me when its my first birthday together. Yes, we got in a relationship and i got pregnant and gave birth in less than a year, but he's been courting me since 2015. I just dont know... i feel sad, and i am actually crying in the bathroom because i dont know if its okay to tell him that i am hurt because he doesnt have anything for me for my birthday it sounds so childish but i dont know i really am so sad. This isnt quite a question i just need to share this out. Thank you.

40 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

material things is priceless po senxa na... base po densa kwento mo dpat inintindi mo po situation ninyu at ng hubby mo..u should also consider na its not all about u anymore po kc iba na po yong taong pamilyado sa mag jowa pa po mas priority yong mga important needs...be thankful nlng po sa bday mo na healthy po anak nyu at kayo ng hubby mo as long as may time kau sa isat isa its a gud thing..hnd nmn lahat kapag bday need may sumting maibigay c partner satin...

Magbasa pa

may ganito rin akong sentiments minsan, nde lang pag birthday, pati valentines ... feeling kasi nde na sya sweet/nageeffort tipong hinahanap mo ang bf-gf peg na celeb ... i remember, we talked about it then right after i realized na spoiled wife pa pala ko kasi everyday the best naman tlg ang mga ginagawa nya (long term not just a 1-day event) effort as husband and father to our baby ... 😍 ... everyday is special, we can celebrate anytime 😉

Magbasa pa

Sis, happy birthday! what you feel is normal.. Maybe because of hormones or maybe namimiss mo yung nakasanayan mong lifestyle, since nasa "lugar" nyo kayo for a couple of weeks. But I advise that you look more onto the brighter side of things. Tama sila rito, a responsible and loving husband is a greater blessing than any material thing. Just be patient with your husband. I am sure sad din sya kasi he cannot give you what he wanted to.

Magbasa pa

It's normal to feel that way. Sometimes, we need to open it up to our husbands also because it will be harder and will cause many problems in the future if it's always like that. I understand that he doesn't earn that much but you still have to tell him how you feel. After all, you are his wife and he is your husband. Who knows, maybe after that he will even strive harder in life and achieve. Cheer up 😊

Magbasa pa

That happens to me also sis. Kahit sinasabi ko sa kanya na okay lang kahit wala, minsan i feel bad and sad. Pero at the same time, sinasabi ko pa rin sa kanya na kahit sana simple lang ginawan nya ng paraan. Kaya gagawa sya ng paraan kahit simple lng bagay lang. 😊 Di naman importante kung mahal o mura yung halaga. Mas okay pag sinasabi mo pa din yung totoong napi-feel mo. Hope this help! God bless! ♥️

Magbasa pa

ιтѕ oĸay ѕιѕ ĸυng wla мan ѕya мaιвιgay ѕaυ aтleaѕт aѕa тaвι мo padιn ѕya gang ngaυn aт reѕponѕaвle ѕyang aѕawa aт aмa ѕenyo .. мaѕ мнιrap ĸc υng panay вιgay nga ng мaтeryal na вagay pero ιιwan ĸadιn nмan ѕa нυlι dι nмan ĸc ιмporтanтe υng мaтeryal na вagay .. ιмporтanтe вυo ĸaυ aт мaѕaya na nagѕѕaмa 😊

Magbasa pa

I think it's okay to feel that way sometimes sis. We can't help it d ba. Iba pa rin kasi yung may kilig factor. Last Valentines tampo ako kay hubby kasi I didn't get any flowers or chocolates. Yun pala may mas better sya na gift for our baby's future. And mas happy pa ako dun. Count your blessings na lg sis and you'll see na u have more than enough. ❤️ hugs!

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Happy birthday to you. He already gave you the most precious and priceless gift in the world, he gave you a child. Not everyone could have a baby. Maybe your just going through postpartum depression that's why your feeling that way. Some husbands don't even remember the birthday of their wives. He may not give you material gifts but he gave you a family.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

It is OK to cry when you feel like that mamshie. Birthday blues ika nga. Just talk to your hubby, hugs and kisses will do to make you feel OK. Time will come na makakapaghanda din kayo kung sino man sa inyong tatlo ang may birthday. For now tiis na lang muna for whatever means you have. Happy birthday to you. Hope you feel loved and be happy.

Magbasa pa

not having any gift or celebration on your bday from your hubby shouldn't be an issue, if you see him as a responsible partner and father to your child, you should be thankful. The mere fact he's sorry for that should cheer you up, atleast he knows, its just out of his control. Cheer up and be thankful for another year 😊

Magbasa pa