12 Replies

Super Mum

Is there a reason you feel she should buy anything? I’m actually perfectly okay with that, to be honest. I prefer being the one to choose what to buy for my kids. As the parent, I should save up and spend on my kids. My parents and in laws already raised my husband and I.. now’s our turn to raise our kids, and also give money to our parents if we’re able to

TapFluencer

yes if your MIL rather spend on outsiders than her own grandchild.. but then again it’s her money so she has every right to spend on whoever she wants. don’t spend your energy dwelling on such things it’s not worth it

Super Mum

Unfair because she spends on someone else? If she doesn’t spend on anyone, then she’s being fair to everyone. I would be glad that she doesn’t simply spend money on things that you may not want or find suitable.

I honestly think this is something not worth to feel unfair about. I will just let her be. Maybe even if she buys something for your LO, it's about her taste and not yours and maybe you won't like it

If is Chinese some MIL they like boys, if girls some MIL don't like i am lucky that my mil love girls , my mother love boys haiz, both mothers did buy things for my LO i am really happy already

Normal. My mil din care much during my pregnancy also. And only occasionally want to play w her grandkid only. I don’t feel unfair though. I feel relaxed that she is not treating us well 😌

VIP Member

My mil did nt buy anything for all my 3 kids.. my eldest being almost 6 lol i have zero expectations alr 🤣

Then is it unfair for MIL offer to cook confinement meals yet don't want to pay for groceries?

why must your MIL be entitled to buy something for your child even? LOL what a joke seriously

Hi, I think there is nothing much to think about and to just go with the flow

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles