Is wanting a divorce selfish because my wife wants kids and I really don't?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When it come to hacking, I know of a vary good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my wife's was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, [email protected] helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Getting to find this team called [email protected] was a blessing during my divorce process. My ex husband nearly took away everything from me including my kids but with the help of this private investigators I was able to get some reasonable proves to back my case So big thanks to whoever introduced or recommend this team on this platform because they have done a good job. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

You know, this is an issue you ought to have ironed out before you got married, instead of after. There have been a few men who never wanted kids, but loved them after they had them. It is something to sit down and talk through with your wife first. Divorce should be the very last resort.

Read more

I wouldn't say selfish, but it's definitely an issue. You should talk to your wife to see what is and isn't negotiable, and find out the reason why she doesn't want kids. For example, if the reason is a fear of being pregnant, then you could talk about adoption.

thanks