Husband/Wife age gap

Is there an age gap between you and your partner?

474 Replies
Write a reply

Cách chữa đau rát hậu môn https://suckhoedoisong24h.webflow.io/posts/10-cach-chua-dau-rat-hau-mon-tai-nha-hieu-qua tại nhà hiệu quả. Đau rát hậu môn là tình trạng rất khó chịu, đây là dấu hiệu của nhiều bệnh lý như trĩ, viêm hậu môn, rò hậu môn,... ngứa hậu môn https://suckhoedoisong24h.webflow.io/posts/ngua-hau-mon-co-nguy-hiem-khong-va-cach-chua-tri-tai-nha ngứa rát hậu môn bôi thuốc gì https://suckhoedoisong24h.webflow.io/posts/ngua-rat-hau-mon-boi-thuoc-gi-hieu-qua-nhat

Read more
VIP Member

Yep, my husband and I have a 13 year age gap. Luckily for both of us, people have commented that he looks young and handsome (to which I often make a face, which annoys him). We bicker and argue like children, so I would say he is still pretty childish for his age. I wouldn't say older men are definitely more mature. It depends on the man himself. My ex who was 3 years older than me was very mature and logical in his thinking, more so than my husband.

Read more

my birthday is 23/3/1991 husband's is 8/5/1991 only 2 weeks apart and i am older. since we have so many things in common, he'd say that I was copying him, then I'd reply that he was the one that copied me since I was born 2 week earlier than him. 🤣😂 it is just our inside jokes. But thank God I am a petite size, so I don't look exactly my age. 🤭

Read more

Six months! We were raised in similar conditions, watched the same tv programs growing up, listened to same bands! We have some good time discussing this stuff! And, we frown upon the people who don't fit in our value system together!(It is a harmless exercise that we carry out off and on)

Read more

Hubby's 11 years older than me. I never feel the age difference. He's cool. I guess that's what you get when you marry a rock star wannabe. lol. It's just so exciting how he tells me about the trending and amazing stuff before I was born.

Read more

Yes. 3 years. Hubby is 3 years younger. Having said that, his thinking isn't childish and in fact, he is more mature than me. Surprisingly. Age is never the issue so long as your love and understanding is there.

Read more
5y ago

Lol!! Maybe! :)

I'm 5 years older than my husband. We still find it a bit difficult to compromise because of different perspectives in life. Not sure though if it's really the age or it's just how we were brought up as individuals.

Read more

Results are certainly mixed. If you look to bollywood culture, there are plenty of surviving pairs. Don’t let an age gap bug you if you’re attracted, you get along, and you’re basically on the same page.

Read more

i'm one year older than him, very childish because his mom was in the states when he was 9 and i believed that he's looking for a mother-figure like. I'm older that's why i need to understand SOMETIMES :)

Read more

Me 21 my husband is 30, mas ok nayung mas matanda sayo kase kaya kang alagaan kesa sa kasing edad mo nga pababayaan ka naman😏 I'm so blessed kase siya naging asawa ko❤️ hnd tamad