Is it true that making kids wear shoes will help in avoiding his feet becoming too big in size?

Post image
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why do you want to keep a child's feet small? If he or she is meant to have big or small feet, they should be left to develop naturally. What you consider "big" now could be proportionate and just right for your child in a few months because they are growing everyday. Don't hinder the natural growing process, it will hurt your child in the long run. On a side note, this topic about keeping children's feet small reminded me of when girls' feet were bounded to look "attractive" and dainty back in some ancient civilisations. They suffered terribly for it :(

Read more

Not at all! Children sprout up naturally, and that goes for all parts of their body. You child's feet need to develop the way that his genetics have planned. If you're worried that his feet are too big at a very early stage, consider it a blessing. That can mean that he will grow up to be tall! In that case, DO NOT hinder the growth of your child's feet!

Read more
VIP Member

No! Kids feet develop differently. Some taller kids have bigger feets as their big feet helps them to balance their tall height. Their feet is something to help them balance well! Please don't get a smaller size shoe to 'stop' their feet growth. It may affect the feet physical development

Read more

Nonsense. My daughter always wear shoes but her size bigger than normal age

VIP Member

I think it’s best to just let nature take its course. Big big bah

VIP Member

Kids should grow their feet naturally I feel

Im. Not sure... Bt isn't right

VIP Member

No. That will need a binder.

VIP Member

Need to bind for that

TapFluencer