Hello, Any interesting activities outside for a one year old? I see some programs outside targeting as young as 6 months old! I'm thinking of finding an interesting place for her to learn and play on a weekly basis

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy has been attending kindermusik since 6 mth old. He is now 10 month. I prefer Gymboree to mygym. He went for Swimming trials b4 but we find that the lessons are not suitable for him as for babies, lessons are usually to build up water confidence which the coaches commented that mine is very confident in water. So we go for weekly swim sessions with him. He is also attending lesson at Brainfit. He is also attending lessons at juz music now ( but I still prefer kindermusik) he also attend activities from NLB every month. He also goes indoor playground 1 every wk

Read more

Outdoor is always good for kids. Classes are good for social skills .kindermusik has good reviews. Music is very important in developing their mental development. Most of the classes are not cheap. You can go for story telling sessions at libraries too

VIP Member

you can consider MyGym. It's a accompanied session for mothers and baby to play. It works on separation anxiety, gross motor skills and all. They have various outlets to try. go for the trial session to experience it first

Read more

I take my baby to the beach, sand play, story telling for free at the museums, Jacob ballas. You can do many things on your own with bub. Even taking her to the indoor playground to let baby play, good for their motor skills.

There is a lot of free parks in Singapore. We are very blessed and most are free..jacob ballas. Dont really need to pay for structured class since baby is still young. Explore, touch , see....

VIP Member

It depends on what your child likes! I am a huge fan of sensory play, and my son loves it too - we go to Busy Tables for sensory fun without having to clean the mess hehe.