CoSleeping 2 year old

My girl can't sleep on her own yet she constantly wants to play. If i let her be she prolly will sleep really late so i have to rock her to sleep. She also still wakes up crying for milk twice a night. If i take too long to make milk she'll want to go outside watch tv n play if not she'll throw a tantrum. Any advice? Or similar experiences?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It just a phase where they get curious and want to play all the time. LO used to be like this. She still sleep with me now. I discipline LO that there a cutoff time to wtch tv, play and sleep. She only have 1 nap (12-2). Cutoff tv at 8pm. Milk and by 9pm she sleep till nx mrng. Make sure u 'sleep' with her or dont talk/play with her at all. Otherwise, u can just hide under blanket acting like ur asleep (but u play fon) so that she get bored alone and she will sleep. If she want to throw tantrum, let her be. i will just ignore her... For abt 10mins den i firm my voice to let her know that its sleeping time. u will get tired and den she will sleep. And if u consistent doing this, she will know that u mean bizness when come to sleeping and she will follow it.

Read more
VIP Member

Does she take an afternoon nap? Our girl was like this till we killed off the afternoon nap. Then by 8.30/9, she was so tired so could fall asleep by herself

4y ago

i tried once but she got so cranky without the nap. planning to stop the noon nap when she's reaching 3 years old.

VIP Member

💪