Hi! I'm travelling with my bb in a couple of mths, Pls adv travelling essentials to bring for bb? She'll b 10mo at tt time THX:)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on where you are traveling! Check what is available over there too. So u might be able to cut some weight. But carrier, stroller, pillows, some regular toys, some standby meds(para, ruyi oil, rash cream etc) cfm must. Check if the airline can provide a bassinet(sq can provide one till abt 18mths), check if hotel can provide a cot and some luxury hotels DO provide sterilisers or other baby items or they might be able to freeze and store bm for u. Just be really nice and ask, send an email in advance too. MUST state that u have an "infant". They will try their best to accommodate. Stroller can be pushed till boarding gate, aircrew will take it from there. You might need a totseat to tie on to yourself/cabin seat inflight, so u can be handsfree. I had my inflight meal like i was having a picnic on the floor cos my son was tied to a totseat on the cabin seat with the stowaway table out and he just played w his toys.

Read more
VIP Member

Most important during travelling is to standby allergy reaction medicine like Zytrec which help in allergy. Paracetamol incase of fever. As not sure whih country you going too, if australia this kind of country than dun need worry much, as their country med choices is definitely more than us. The rest is clothing like jacket for plane, bathing essential, snacks for LO to munch on planes, incase she can't sit through, diapers if not can go there buy, enough milk powder unless you latch, water bottle. And most important ur LO pillow or bolster tt they need them to fall asleep.

Read more

You have to bring along some babyfood and toys to entertain ur lo at the plane. Bring enough milk powder incase lo not adapt to other country milk taste(no worries if bfing), diapers and medicines,enough sets of clothes and ur lo sleeping use stuff like lo favourite pillow. Carrier will be a ideal choice then stroller as some countries road are diffcult to push or have more steps which stroller will be hard to use

Read more

I always forget car seats! If youre renting a car the car company would more than likely have them, but be sure to ask in advance! Otherwise, here's a looooong list of baby must haves! http://havebabywilltravel.com/the-mother-of-all-packing-lists/

u have to standby some medicine.. go to pd they will advice way medicine to bring ..milk powder.. clothing.. baby food..