32 Replies

VIP Member

I have my son's CDA and savings account under OCBC, because I could get 0.8% interest per annum if I deposit a minimum of $50 monthly and do not withdraw - this is also based on a monthly basis so my transactions in the month will only affect that month's interest rate! I'd recommend that you find time to sit down and really go through all the options available, just because it's for your LO doesn't necessarily mean it needs to be a joint/kids account - you can save your savings for him in an adult savings account that might earn better benefits!

VIP Member

im using posb for my five kids because my main saving account is with posb. want to deposit money or transfer money from my ac to the kids ac will be easier too

VIP Member

Using POSB because they have branches all around and because I’m a POSB customer as well, easy for me to monitor all the accounts on my ibanking.

VIP Member

first I open posb cos it's near my place. after a year. I open ocbc bcos they have promotion. deposit certain amt, u get free gifts. u can check.

Posbank or ocbc as they can be linked to the govt cdac accts and provide many benefits.

If you have an existing POSB account, it's easy to use their Smiley Child Development Account (CDA).

VIP Member

I have OCBC mighty savers. can link and monitor from your online banking account.

POSB. easier to manage since it's also link to my account

VIP Member

Posb got the kids esaving acc link to our own acc

Super Mum

Check the local bank websites for the promotion

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles