74 Replies

VIP Member

First of all tell your partner that vaccination help your baby to immune his/her immune system form unwanted viruses.Autism doesn’t came from vaccination, it’s from the genes.We should listen from the Doctor not from the saying of others..

Salamat po. :)

tapos pag nagkasakit si baby, ikaw parin sisisihin ng LIP mo? 😒 Vaccines don't cause autism because autism is GENETIC. Sabihin mo sa kanya, kung magkasakit baby nyo dahil sa kabobohan na pinapakinggan nya, sya sisisihin mo.

VIP Member

I agree with other mommies here. Ask your LIP to come with you so the doctor can explain better the benefits of vaccines and how it is not related to autism. It is much better for your child to get vaccinated for his protection.

TapFluencer

Hi Mommy! Sa panahon ngayon vaccine is what our kids really need. Let him watch one of our webinar in the asian parent facebook page here’s the link https://www.facebook.com/2192796717697569/posts/2663012417342661/?d=n

VIP Member

Hi mommy! I think it's best to ask him to come with you during one of your child's checkups. para ang pedia na ni baby ang mag-explain kay LIP mo. :) and maybe share with him articles about the importance of vaccines :)

VIP Member

Hello Mommy! Don’t worry, your concerns are very valid. You want the best from your child. It’s better to consult your pedia on your decision. But as a mom of 2, I highly recommend having them vaccinated

autism is caused by genetic disorder not by vaccination. have your baby vaccinated and isama mo rin LIP during pedia visit para ai pedia mo ang magexplain sa kanya ng importance ng vaccine sa baby.

VIP Member

Hi momma. There's no proof that will link autism and vaccination. It will help to explain sa inyong partner kung gaano kaimportante ang bakuna at yung proteksyon na kaya nito ibigay sa inyong anak.

VIP Member

I agree with other mommies here. Ask your LIP to come with you so the doctor can explain better the benefits of vaccines It is much better for your child to get vaccinated for his protection.

momsh wala pa nman pong naging autism ng dahil sa mga vaccines ang alam ko po sa genes nakukuha yun and ang pag bakuna nman po is once a month lang.. every after 1month ang vaccines..

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles