im really tired juggling both work and taking care of bb myself. & nope, no mummy or mil help here. long story. and i keep seeing all these articles of benefits to a child of working mum bla bla bla. it's like telling me my child lose out if i quit my job to take care of bb. arent there benefits for child if the mum stays home? so what if i sacrifice my career? im not sure how i can try to be happy in the long run by trying to hang on to juggling work and baby. stay home mums, please tell me... there are benefits to our child if we stay home to take care of bb right?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

On the contrary, I desire to be sahm, but I have to return to work after my maternity leave and no pay leave to serve my work bond (my study at university was sponsored).. So I opted to work part time to serve my bond.. I want to be with my children as much as I can because the time with them is something money can't buy.

Read more
8y ago

my work doesnt allow me to part time... in any case, after reading all mummies advice here, i think in my heart i already chose my baby over work.