taking care of infant while juggling with work

how did yall take care of your infant while juggling with work? if let's say your mum is taking care for u, both u and husband take over once back from work until the next morning then handover? same for infant care, take care aft work until next morning handover.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Based on my experience, for my #1 my mum took care of her up till date. I will set a routine for my #1 to make it easy for my mum. Having said that it is the same when she was enrolled in school. Each time we get home, we will make sure she does her homework and she has already showered. She will either wait for us to have dinner or she can have it without us. She will have her playtime with us until bed time. Basically our handover once we get home till bed time. While for my #2 she is in IFC from 6 month, so we will send her to school, fetch her and settle her entirely when we get home. We will check with the teacher if she has showered. Otherwise, shower, dinner/snacks/milk, play time until she gets to bed. Her bed time will always be from 8/9 onwards. She only woke up once or none until the next morning. For me + spouse, we will turn by turn to have dinner/shower. Usually we will get this done either kids asleep or when either of us are taking care of our kids. Weekend, child responsibility will be solely on us. Again, usually my spouse will be taking care of both kids while I settle all the chores. Basically, you have to do it hand in hand to make sure all of the necessary are done.

Read more