scared

I'm only week 13 and I been reading up on all the birth stories and I'm so scared now I feel like crying. I am scared of pain...

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1 . Every pregnancy is Different! 2 . If your mom can do it, so can you? 3 . There's medication that can help ease the pain , your doctor will talk to you about it when the time is right. It's really nothing. Once the baby are out, you won't feel a thing anymore. All the pain will disappear on the spot. From my experience, I had normal delivery at 20 years old. I do not have any contraction. I just felt uncomfortable below, that's all. No pain. For a few months after birth, that's the difficult part but it will heal. It only took a few months not a year so don't worry. You have to sacrifice for the sake of your baby. True mother won't care much about pain as long as their baby are safe, healthy... If you don't feel strong for it then who else?

Read more

Everyone's pregnancy experience will be different. Only you and your body will know what to do when the time comes to deliver the baby. Don't worry too much. I did epidural and it helps with the pain during and after labour. I actually was grateful that i took it cz i did not feel any pain when the doc is stitching my tear. In fact, i wont hesitate to take get epidural for my nxt one. Cz my pain threshold is super bad. You WILL BE FINE 💪🏻

Read more

I was like you too but u'll get over it when u're in labour i guess. That's how i overcame it. BUT during the contractions, i kept on saying "omg omg omg.. i dun want to have another one.. it's too painful" ... and guess what i'm at my 3rd now(due in Jan)😂🤣😂🤣 yes, it's painful but it's worth it once u see ur child's face♥️

Read more

I was like u, but I never think so much during early pregnancy. My fear sets in when I'm in 2nd trimester going 3rd trimester. Eventually I gave birth too. Looking at your own baby everything is worth it. I had epidural and only need to manage the pain after birth. Don't worry too much.

TapFluencer

My dear, why read up on stuff that scares you? Every mummy has a different path they take on motherhood. You have a beautiful little one growing inside you. Focus on the miracle and beauty of motherhood. Enjoy the journey. You are blessed

TapFluencer

Starting I'm also scared of this and that, even seeing needles will freak me out. But when the day comes, just go with the flow and don't think too much. Think of your baby being safe and healthy, all the pain is still worth it. 💪

TapFluencer

Initially I'm like you too. Everyone around me just ask me relax. Honestly reading out too much is not very good too. Just enjoy your moment now and be happy. Sometimes too much info only make you worry and scare.

Read more

Every pregnancy is not the same.. you will be brave for your baby.. don’t worry we all go through the same.. u can do it! Don’t think so much now and enjoy your pregnancy!

When you start to feel your baby kicking & see your baby born, you will know the pain is worthy. Don't think about pain. Just think about your baby :)

VIP Member

Stay strong mummy! Gynae and Nurses will guide you throughout when the time comes! You can always op for epidural on the day. Jiayou!!

Read more